Naruto- Bleach Parody Naruto- Bleach Parody

Oh my god! That was amazing, I love all of it. I don't know if it deserves five stars but, all of it made me laugh. It is a well made alternative intro parody.

The 'Click' Conspiracy The 'Click' Conspiracy

Listen, um. you had me before the images actually appeared. My memory thankfully blocked them after they appeared. I found this to be very funny, and I applaud the visuals as disturbing as they are. Above all, an interesting idea and I would like to see it.

Starbarians - Episode 1.5 Starbarians - Episode 1.5

I agree with everyone else commenting; may I have another? It also holds a good moral; anyone can change.

Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

Blah blah blah. Good video.

Worlds Greatest Manwhore 2 Worlds Greatest Manwhore 2

Well, first ya know, WTF? But then as it progressed then digressed then reprogressed it became more appealing.

TD-Victory Lap TD-Victory Lap

Really, you tell your life stories so well. Every detail added brings it more to life: chatting in the background, the seriousness, and the emotion. GG

TD-Where You're Going TD-Where You're Going

I love it when someone tells their semi-interesting story and animates it.

Christmas Night Christmas Night

I like the message, it's interesting, a neat spin on everyone's knowledge about Santa. Fucked up though. Good? Ye-yeah, good video.

Office Awesomeness Ep 1.5 Office Awesomeness Ep 1.5

Ooooh oh, jeez, you guys. Okay, refrences to animes tv shows are good and all, some racism. Above all, I loved it. I don't know what to type, but, ... It was good. Is there a favorite option or a love it button anywhere? Por Favor! Quiero mas.

Naruto Party IV Naruto Party IV

Yes, make more. As a fan of Naruto and now you, and seeing the lip sink with all these characters, I immediatly wish to see more. It's really well done.