Naruto- Bleach Parody Naruto- Bleach Parody

Oh my god! That was amazing, I love all of it. I don't know if it deserves five stars but, all of it made me laugh. It is a well made alternative intro parody.

The 'Click' Conspiracy The 'Click' Conspiracy

Listen, um. you had me before the images actually appeared. My memory thankfully blocked them after they appeared. I found this to be very funny, and I applaud the visuals as disturbing as they are. Above all, an interesting idea and I would like to see it.

Starbarians - Episode 1.5 Starbarians - Episode 1.5

I agree with everyone else commenting; may I have another? It also holds a good moral; anyone can change.

Showdown Showdown

I like this, even though it's crazy simple. the idea of an arena isin't rare but blocks against blocks in an arena is. I wan't some friends to come over now so I can play them. People should be able to play against the computer, or maybe online.

Voice Demo #1 Voice Demo #1

I believe that this demo was bland and without much diversity in the choices of voice, that is my uneducated opinion(I'm also a n00b); I don't specifically know what should be in a voice actors demo nor which characters you want to impersonate. I enjoyed both voices, but there should be more, so, test your abilities and practice.

Toxicfume619 responds:

This is just what i needed. Thank you. we all gotta start somewhere.

SpeTheof - Journey SpeTheof - Journey

Enjoyable.There is a smile on my face. I see a man/woman strolling themselves down a street. With each step comes a swinging arm swooping up then down in a never ending loop.

SpeTheof responds:

thanks :D

Character Demo Reel 2013 Character Demo Reel 2013

Outstanding, really loved it and your others. Unfortunately, I am another voice actor looking to impress others the way you did me. Except now, compared to this, I feel like a total newbie. Although I am one, I wish to boost my confidence by collaborating with others, to stop speculating and really get a feel for what I can do with what I have. Can you teach me a few tips or tricks? If not that is okay (Sort of joking but also not).

LegendofDelza responds:

Research, practice, and patience.

Everything you have to teach yourself is right in front of you.

-Dan

Get Psyched! Get Psyched!

Reminds me of the Grandfather in Ben 10; good if it still hold up. I don't know what it is though, with the color and the art and stuff, it could be the shading. I like it. I like the guns, the point of view the dastardly smile (he's holding a gun, people with guns look wicked) he has, and the pip in his step. "I'm comin' for ya, Nazi fuckin' spaceman!" Oh shit is he the Nazi? or Is he the one chasing the Nazi?

Raziberry responds:

Is he the Nazi? Heck naw, man! This is BJ Blazkowycz, the man who killed Hitler!